Monday, April 13, 2009

This relationship should stay platonic

Look, I'm not trying to tell anyone how to live, but I don't think this relationship should progress to the "more than friends" phase. I know a lot of people don't believe that its possible for a male and a female to have a totally plantonic relationship, and urges can be hard to fight. Things happen, right? But, still, I'm just saying - ideally, these two won't move past the platonic stage. If things were to advance, I think there would be a lot of obstacles, and I'm guessing both people would wind up regretting it.

3 comments:

  1. This is really perverted and offensive. Please don't post anything else like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    In all due respect, I don't see what's so perverted about a woman and a baby maintaining a totally non-sexual relationship. Keep reading!

    'ziek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that's a woman? it's hard to tell...

    ReplyDelete