Friday, April 10, 2009

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart: Not as gross as you might have thought


It was announced recently that Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are engaged. I bet most people around the globe thought, "well that's pretty gross," upon hearing the news.
The thing is, it's not THAT gross. Well it is gross, but not as gross as I initially thought. Like many of you, until very recently I thought Harrison Ford was like 85 and Flockhart was in her late 20's. As my former gf would say, "vom." But as it turns out, Indy is 66 and Sticks is 44, leaving only a 22 year age gap. Sure, if I dated someone 22 years my junior they'd lock me up and throw away the key, but we're talking about a guy who, in his last movie, survived a nuclear bomb falling basically on top of him by jumping in a refrigerator. The man can do anything.
And it is legal. She's consenting. And c'mon people. If they have love, who are we to judge.
So, in closing...Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart: Not as gross as you might have thought.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, why would you think Harrison Ford was "like 85"? That would have made him about 53 when he played Han Solo in Star Wars -- definitely not the case. Secondly, why are you singling out this couple in particular? Are Clint and Dina Eastwood also "gross"? What about Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones? Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon? Warren Beatty and Annette Bening? Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? John and Cindy McCain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it´s so bad to think it´s gross, i´t´s love, it feels on the images...
    i think Harrison is very handsome, and yes it´s personal choice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this couple....why my husband is 20 years old and this been for 15 years and we do have really love, so I know it works!!!

    ReplyDelete