Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cotton underwear are more comfortable than thongs

"Once you find the right type of thong, you can't even feel you're wearing it." This was once stated to me by a friend, and for a while I believed it. Then I went out and bought a panopoly of thongs. Lace ones, cotton ones; g-strings and ones with a thick band going up my backside; low rise ones, highrise ones. Turns out, my friend was full of shit. Thongs are uncomfortable.

What else could explain why on a day off, when I'm lounging around the house in sweatpants, the last thing I wanna do it put on a piece of butt-floss? For some reason, those comfy (and arguably still cute?) cotton undies always call out to me:


"Ginger...look at us! We're so much more enticing than those slutty thongs. We are not only simple and made from a breathable fabric, but we also done ride up you toosh. Who cares that sometimes we show a line through your pants? Who cares that we don't fully display the curves of your rump as juicily? We've been with you forever practically.

Remember when you were little and we were little flowered undies? And remember those cute little undershirt tank tops that that you used to have that matched us? We've stood by you all these years. Those thongs are just attention-seeking, faddish, masochists. They won't be there for you when you're figure is gone. They won't be there for you when you want to work out! We are steadfast and ever so comfy. Remember where your loyalties lie."

Turns out there are not only comfy, but also pretty persuasive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment