Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Will Never be an Astronaut


My childhood dream is to become an astronaught, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that I don't think its going to happen. First of all, I'm not very good at science. I have never taken a physics class, and I got a B in Astronomy in college. Also, I really don't like science or physics, and I think astronuts do a lot with that stuff. Plus, I'm in law school right now, and there is apparently no such job as a lawstronaut, so my hybrid plan isn't going to work. Another thing is that I have this weird mix of claustrophobia and agorophobia which would make it really hard for me to launch into space in a space shuttle. Plus, I don't know how to spell astronot. I don't get any real hits when I google "astronot school." I guess I'll have to go with my backup plan of being a pirate-fireman.

No comments:

Post a Comment