Monday, May 4, 2009

As it turns out, a chupacabra is not living in my garage.

For several days, I've been spooked. Whenever I go into my garage, I swear I hear things. Sounds from under my car; a rustling in that pile of junk I've been meaning to sort through; sometimes I even think I can hear heavy breathing. I was certain a chupacabra was living in my garage. But why?

I don't own any pets, nor do I live near a goat farm. I don't even have anytime remotely edible in my garage. So, what would a chupacabra want with me? Then I started to REALLY worry. I mean, when a blood sucking creature has some sort of bone to pick with you, that can be intimidating. Maybe I insulted this particular chupacabra's mother without knowing it? Maybe he's been sent to collect on some old gambling debts of mine? I just don't know. And that's the scary part.


Then today, I was relieved to learn, a chupacabra is not living in my garage. Don't ask me how I know...I just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment